Today's headlines center around the cryptocurrency industry as prices for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other digital assets continue to fluctuate. The US stock market is also experiencing volatile trading as investors await the start of a key Federal Reserve policy meeting. In other news, South Korea has asked Interpol to prevent Terra founder from fleeing extradition and a short-seller has targeted a software company with affinity for Bitcoin.
Crypto Market Wrap: Bitcoin Regains $19K and Ether Rises as FOMC Meeting Nears
- Ethereum prices plunge after SEC chair says 'The Merge' could make cryptocurrency a security
- Bitcoin falls below $19,000 as cryptos face risk of interest rate hikes
- US stocks continue sell-off as traders brace for more Fed rate hikes later this week
- South Korea asks Interpol to prevent Terra founder from fleeing extradition
- US stocks climb in volatile session as investors await the start of key Fed policy meeting
- Crypto Crash: Bitcoin falls below 6%, Ethereum down 10%
- Why Ethereum is Dropping After the Merge
- The Merge Was a Success. Crypto Still Has Problems
- Your Evening Briefing: Biden Says US Would Defend Taiwan
- Warnings Signs Multiply Ahead of Pivotal Fed Meeting...
- Powell Inflation Whisperer: Volcker...
- Why Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Shiba Inu Are Falling Today
- Why Bitcoin, Ethereum Are Leading Stock Markets Lower
- Why Coinbase, Upstart, and Nu Holdings Fell Today
- Champion Short-Seller Targets Software Company With Affinity For Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Hits 3-Month Low, Ether Drops 20% After Merge
- After Raising $40 Million, African Bitcoin Exchange Yellow Card Seeks 'Unicorn Status By End Of 2023'
- Fed Week Looms Over Market
- Ether Prices Reach Lowest Since July As Lackluster Sentiment Grips Markets
- Ether Slips After Much-Anticipated Merge Completion | More Crypto Regulation Coming
- How To Seize The Day With Investing
- 2022: 3 Quarters Of Pain And Counting
- Wall Street Breakfast: Shock Waves
- THNDR Games Launches Play-to-Earn Bitcoin Solitaire Mobile Game
- First Mover Asia: Cryptos Slide in Weekend Trading; Did Ethereum Pick the Wrong Time to Merge?
- Bitcoin Miner Bitfarms Starts Production in Argentina, Increases Hashrate to 4.1 EH/s
- Crypto Investors Yanked Money From ETH Products Despite a Smooth Ethereum Merge
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Regains $19K and Ether Rises as FOMC Meeting Nears
Ethereum Plunges After SEC Chair Says ‘The Merge’ Could Make Crypto a Security
Ethereum, the second largest cryptocurrency in the world, continued to plunge in price over the weekend following the network’s highly publicized technical change known as ‘the Merge’ last Thursday as well as comments from the head of the Securities and Excha…
South Korea asks Interpol to prevent Terra founder from fleeing extradition
Do Kwon denied he was ‘on the run’ as cryptocurrency sector slides in wake of ethereum mergeSouth Korean authorities have asked Interpol for a red notice to prevent crypto entrepreneur Do Kwon from fleeing extradition, just days after the Terra founder denied…
Market Wrap: Bitcoin Regains $19K and Ether Rises as FOMC Meeting Nears
Both assets are likely to remain in a tight trading range, at least until the Federal Reserve announces its latest interest rate hike or some other catalyst appears. Market Wrap is CoinDesk’s daily newsletter diving into what happened in today's crypto market…