Welcome to the news roundup for September 19, 2022. In today's edition, we've got stories on the South Korean founder of a failed cryptocurrency denying he is 'on the run', the costs and benefits of our government being older than it is today, and a recommendation from the Treasury to explore the creation of a digital dollar. We also have stories on crypto miners shutting down rigs and selling GPUs, after Ethereum's Merge made GPU-based mining unprofitable, and on the launch of a crypto exchange backed by Wall Street.
Wanted Crypto Founder Do Kwon Says He Is 'Not On The Run
- The founder of a failed South Korean cryptocurrency denies he is 'on the run.'
- The costs, benefits, and dangers of an older US government.
- The Treasury recommends exploring the creation of a digital dollar.
- 10 suggested reads for the Sunday.
- Many cryptocurrency miners are shutting down rigs and selling GPUs.
- Has Hollywood given up on NFTs after the crypto crash?
- What the launch of a Wall Street-backed crypto exchange means for Coinbase.
- 3 cryptocurrencies to buy and hold forever.
- Ethereum's merge is done: now what?
- Why ApeCoin is rising today.
- Another Fed rate hike is coming: 3 bank stocks that will benefit.
- Australia news live updates: world leaders arrive for Queen's funeral.
- Cryptocurrency prices swing after 'one domino falls.'
- Biden's crypto clampdown puts digital assets on notice.
- Institutions are still 'wait-and-see' with Ethereum.
- Ezra Miller's 'Messiah' delusions: inside the Flash star's dark spiral.
- Product releases for September 18, 2022.
- New carbon tracking tool for trees.
- Are quantum computers a threat to cryptocurrency?
- SEC, Ripple call for immediate ruling in suit over whether XRP sales violated securities laws.
- Robinhood vs. Webull vs. Fidelity: which is best for your cash?
- Fidelity vs. M1 Finance: which makes sense for you?
- Ethereum whale abruptly moves over $145M in ETH.
South Korean founder of failed cryptocurrency Terra denies he is ‘on the run’
Do Kwon’s whereabouts are still unknown since a South Korean court issued an arrest warrant earlier this weekDo Kwon, the South Korean founder of the failed cryptocurrency Terra wanted by police, has denied he was on the run after Singapore investigators said…
Many crypto miners are shutting off rigs and plan to sell their GPUs, as GPU-based mining for most cryptocurrencies becomes unprofitable after Ethereum's Merge (Michael Kan/PCMag)
Michael Kan / PCMag: Many crypto miners are shutting off rigs and plan to sell their GPUs, as GPU-based mining for most cryptocurrencies becomes unprofitable after Ethereum's Merge — Crypto-miners are shutting off their rigs and mulling selling their GPUs s…
Australia news live updates: Anthony Albanese joins world leaders ahead of Queen’s funeral; boost for Australia’s Covid response
Anthony Albanese has met with 14 Commonwealth counterparts, including Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, as UK prepares for Queen’s funeral. Follow the day’s news liveWestern NSW town to be cut off by flood waters, as warnings also issued for VictoriaThe town of Wee…
Ezra Miller’s “Messiah” Delusions: Inside The Flash Star’s Dark Spiral
They’re one of Hollywood’s brightest stars—and most troubled actors. Amid safety concerns, and anxiety over the fate of a $200 million movie, VF unearths disturbing new details in a saga of grandiose sermons, guns, drugs, and alleged assaults and grooming.
Ecommerce Product Releases: September 18, 2022
This installment of our twice-monthly rundown of new services that could help merchants includes updates on live shopping, warehousing and distribution, cryptocurrency, and more. The post Ecommerce Product Releases: September 18, 2022 appeared first on Practi…
Ethereum Whale Abruptly Moves Over $145M In ETH: What Does That Mean For The Crypto?
<ol><li>Ethereum Whale Abruptly Moves Over $145M In ETH: What Does That Mean For The Crypto? - Ethereum (ETH/USD) Benzinga </li><li>Ethereum's Merge Is Done: Now What? The Motley Fool </li><li>Ethereum completes merge, Do Kwon faces arrest warrant and Bit…
Founder of Collapsed Terra and Luna Crypto Tokens Claims He is Not 'On the Run'
The Terra stablecoin – a variant of crypto token that supposedly follows an exchange rate of a selected currency – rapidly lost all of its value in May 2022 alongside its sister token Luna, costing hundreds of billions of dollars to their investors.