Welcome to the news! Today, we'll be discussing the Ethereum merge, Do Kwon's arrest warrant, and Bitcoin's recent price crash. We'll also be taking a look at some of the other upgrades to the Ethereum network that are under development, as well as the impacts of the merge on NFTs.
Ethereum's Merge: What You Need to Know
- The Singapore police say that they are still looking for Do Kwon, the developer of a now-defunct cryptocurrency exchange who is wanted in connection with an alleged fraud case.
- After a summer of success for the English women's national football team, there is a battle brewing over the future of the sport in the country.
- Ethereum's recent "merge" event has major implications for energy efficiency on the network.
- How to run an event that doesn't disappoint.
- A look at four more upgrades to the Ethereum network that are currently in development.
- The Ethereum merge event has created some hidden beneficiaries in the form of other cryptocurrencies.
- Is now a good time to buy Polygon?
- Three benefits of the Ethereum merge.
- A look at what a crypto recovery might look like.
- Joe Biden issues a warning to the cryptocurrency industry after a major price crash.
- The SEC Chair has issued a major warning about Ethereum, sparking a sell-off in the markets.
- Jilted Ethereum miners are looking for alternatives after the merge event, but there are few options available.
- A list of major U.S. layoffs that have occurred this summer.
- The Ethereum merge event has created big questions and complications for the NFT industry.
After joyous summer English women’s football faces a battle for its soul | Jonathan Liew
Danger lies ahead if the game follows the men’s lead and ends up locked in a toxifying money-driven arms race to the topRule number one of English football: when Leah Williamson tells you to do something, you do it. Particularly when she is screaming it at yo…
What Ethereum's big "merge" means for energy efficiency
Ethereum's blockchain switched successfully this week from using proof of work to validate transactions to using proof of stake. The immediate results: a massive drop in its carbon footprint and a slump in the price of GPUs, the peripherals that can no longer…
After Ethereum's Merge, a look at four more upgrades to the network that are under active development, called The Surge, The Verge, The Purge, and The Splurge (Sidhartha Shukla/Bloomberg)
Sidhartha Shukla / Bloomberg: After Ethereum's Merge, a look at four more upgrades to the network that are under active development, called The Surge, The Verge, The Purge, and The Splurge — After much celebration over the successful transition of Ethereum,…
EVGA will stop making Nvidia graphics cards, citing abusive relationship
In an exclusive report, EVGA told Gamers Nexus that it won't sell Nvidia graphics cards after the RTX 30 series. The company will keep supporting current customers' warranties but expects to sell through its remaining inventory by the end of 2022.
Should Tom Brady’s private life be off limits?
Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady accepts the reality that interest in his private life goes with the very public territory he occupies. But should it? It’s a question with which many in the media have wrestled as Brady’s public and private existence collided …