Welcome to today's edition of the news. In today's headlines, we have former Celsius exec joining JPMorgan as director of crypto regulatory policy, pro-Trump conspiracy theorists hounding election officials out of office, US stocks snap 2-day win streak as investors digest surging bond yields ahead of more high-profile earnings, and inside Steve Bannon's 'disturbing' quest to radically rewrite the US constitution.
Can You Trust Free Crypto Exchanges?
- JPMorgan hires former Celsius exec as director of crypto regulatory policy
- Pro-Trump conspiracy theorists hound election officials out of office
- US stocks snap 2-day win streak as investors digest surging bond yields ahead of more high-profile earnings
- Inside Steve Bannon’s ‘disturbing’ quest to radically rewrite the US constitution
- Can You Trust Free Crypto Exchanges?
- Coinbase vs. Bybit: Which Is Better?
- EU Homing In on Iran Sanctions Yet Again
- How to Get Alerts of New Crypto Listings
- Fiat vs Crypto: How Crypto Will Affect Money Printing
- Is Cryptocurrency a Good Investment?
- This Crypto Stock Just Got a Huge Nod of Approval
- Best Casino Canada for Real Money with High Payouts
- Deadbolt ransomware is being used to target NAS vendors and customers
- Grayscale’s Bitcoin Case Gets Support From View Of Capricious SEC
- U.S. Dollar Climbs To Highest Since 1990 Against Japanese Yen
- Coinbase’s New Browser Could Be The Answer To Blockchain Mass Adoption
- IDtech Is The New Fintech
- Cracks At Kraken: Crypto’s Near Empty C-Suite
- In Nigeria, Big Tech, crypto, and hustle culture come calling
- Marathon Digital's Industry-Leading Operation Efficiency Risks Overcentralization
- Big Tech Continues To Buy Semiconductors At Record Levels In 2022
- Wall Street Breakfast: Crude Price Action
- Tracking Cathie Wood's ARK Invest 13F Portfolio
- Bitcoin Futures ‘Backwardation’ Could Signal Bearish Mood
- With Bitcoin and Stocks Flat, Rally in DeFi Tokens Gets Notice
- Tesla Makes No Changes to Its Bitcoin Holdings in Third Quarter
- Investors’ Time Horizons Will Determine Their Bitcoin Positions
- Desarrolladores de Terra presentan un plan de 4 años para revivir el ecosistema LUNA
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Hovers at $19K to Remain Within Current Range
Former Celsius exec joins JPMorgan as director of crypto regulatory policy
Former Celsius executive Aaron Iovine has joined JPMorgan Chase & Co as executive director of digital assets regulatory policy, according to his LinkedIn profile, days after the bank's Chief Executive Jamie Dimon blasted cryptocurrencies as fraud and decentra…
Inside Steve Bannon’s ‘disturbing’ quest to radically rewrite the US constitution
By taking over state legislatures, Republicans hope to pass conservative amendments that cannot be electorally challengedSteve Bannon, the former chief strategist in the Trump White House who is at the forefront of the Republican march toward hard-right popul…
How to Get Alerts of New Crypto Listings
The cryptocurrency market has exploded in recent years, making it more difficult for anyone to keep up with what is happening in the market. There is a lot of talk about cryptocurrency price alerts. But what about the alerts of new cryptocurrency listings? If…
Best Casino Canada for Real Money with High Payouts
Are you a devoted casino online games enthusiast who can’t imagine his daily routine without exciting slots and beloved table games? Then, you landed at the right site. We have shortlisted the best online casinos in Canada that are true hits among beginners a…
U.S. Dollar Climbs To Highest Since 1990 Against Japanese Yen
The U.S. dollar rose to its highest value in over 30 years relative to the Japanese yen. The greenback has been showing sustained strength, a development that could reduce demand for assets denominated in the currency, for example cryptocurrencies and stocks.
Cracks At Kraken: Crypto’s Near Empty C-Suite
Founder Jesse Powell’s anti-establishment ethos helped fuel the company’s growth into a leading global crypto exchange. But as Kraken matured, Powell became a liability. His recent departure means there are now four empty offices in the exchange's top echelon…
In Nigeria, Big Tech, crypto, and hustle culture come calling
A sprawling new report from the National Research Group offers the most comprehensive view yet of a growing population of digital natives. Nigeria sits at Africa’s heart. Geographically, it’s nestled middle-left of the curve in the kidney bean-shaped land ma…