In today's news, we learn about the Brooklyn judge at the center of the Mar-a-Lago records case, the two Grassleys (one a partisan investigator, one a bipartisan dealmaker), and migrants who arrived in Martha's Vineyard. We also learn about Sarah Huckabee Sanders' surgery for thyroid cancer and the 5th Circuit's upholding of a Texas law forbidding social media censorship.
Meet the Brooklyn judge at the epicenter of the Mar-a-Lago records case
-Meet the Brooklyn judge who is now presiding over the case involving Mar-a-Lago records.
- A tale of two Grassleys: One is a partisan investigator, the other a bipartisan dealmaker.
- Migrants who arrived in Martha's Vineyard are being moved to Cape Cod.
- Dems push DOJ to probe DeSantis over migrants, but there is no easy legal answer.
- The nation's cartoonists weigh in on the week in politics.
- Sarah Sanders says she had successful surgery for thyroid cancer.
- In a private memo, Fetterman confronts a new obstacle: Getting outspent.
- The 5th Circuit upholds a Texas law forbidding social media censorship.
- A 'real-life Wakanda' is tearing itself apart.
- Does the Tpoxx vaccine work? We're about to find out.
- Biden takes a big swing on the world stage before turning to the midterms.
- POLITICO Playbook: Biden heads abroad as the immigrant issue bubbles.
- Josh Shapiro Puts His Faith at the Center of Campaign Against Mastriano.
- The Radically Different Visions of Black Power Vying for Control in Georgia.
- In Atlanta, Hip Hop Royalty Returns to Run the Show.
- Opinion | The Other Way the Supreme Court is Nullifying Precedent.
- Opinion | Michael Beschloss Has Been Radicalized.
- When Republicans Tried to Impeach a Supreme Court Justice.
- Atlanta Was Ours. And Then It Changed.
- Will Capito whip Manchin's energy bill?
- What the Tom Barrack trial could mean for the future of foreign lobbying prosecutions.
- New change at the Pentagon waters down focus on Taiwan, critics say.
- Negotiations on whether to send F-16s and Patriots to Ukraine continue — but quietly.
- FERC's murky leadership future could derail U.S. climate goals.
- West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice signs abortion ban into law.
- New rules for tech companies.
- Holtec wants more tax credits, grants.
- NYCHA boss out as CEO, but stays chair.
- The political fallout of Martha's Vineyard.
- Snopes, Sims and the SAFE-T Act.
The nation’s cartoonists on the week in politics
Every week political cartoonists throughout the country and across the political spectrum apply their ink-stained skills to capture the foibles, memes, hypocrisies and other head-slapping events in the world of politics. The fruits of these labors are hundred…