It's been a busy day in the world of news, with a lot of stories on the economic front as well as some major developments in the world of cryptocurrency. Let's take a look at some of the biggest stories from today.
Why Bitcoin, Solana and Terra Luna Classic Are Sinking Today
- The dollar is surging to new 24-year highs against the yen after the release of unexpectedly high inflation data from the United States
- The US has charged three Iranians with orchestrating a vast hacking and extortion scheme that targeted dozens of American businesses and institutions
- The long-awaited Ethereum merge is finally happening, and it could have a major impact on the cryptocurrency market
- Mark Mobius, a legendary investor, says that the Federal Reserve will hike interest rates as high as 9% if inflation stays high
- US stocks are edging higher after the worst day for markets in 2 years, as wholesale inflation dips
- 2 Crypto Stocks to Avoid Like the Plague in September
- 3 Ways You Can Create Your Own Crypto
- 24 Business Ideas for Introverts
- The U.S. Open Needs to Fix Its Late Match Problem
- Why You Should Buy Block Stock (And It's Not Bitcoin)
- Why Bitcoin, Solana and Terra Luna Classic Are Sinking Today
- As Stocks Swoon, Can Crypto Get Its Mojo Back?
- Why This Billionaire Invested in Polygon, and You Should Too
- Bitcoin holds $20,000; Solana, Avalanche & Polygon shed up to 11%
- Iranian Hackers Used Victims’ Printers to Issue Ransom Demands, DOJ Says
- NFTs Brighten Wall Street’s Evening As VanEck Works To Build Community With Afropolitan
- Stocks Tick Up On Wholesale Inflation Optimism After Worst Trading Day Since 2020
- Where To Watch The Ethereum Merge Live Tonight
- Iranians Hacked A Domestic Violence Shelter And U.S. Power Companies In Ransomware Rampage, FBI Says
- Daily Dozen | Forbes: Crown Closures; Inflation Stings Investors; Crypto’s Deep Freeze
- J.P. Morgan Rushes To Modernize As Cloud-Native Competitors Move In On Its Payments Business
- 4 actions CEOs should take in the era of high inflation
- A computer scientist explains how proof-of-stake can revolutionize crypto
- Jay-Z’s Selling Bitcoin in the Projects. Not Everyone’s Buying.
- Argo Blockchain: Stay Safe And Warm This Crypto Winter With High-Yielding Baby Bonds
US charges Iran trio with orchestrating vast hacking and extortion scheme
Men allegedly tried to extort hundreds of thousands of dollars from groups in US including domestic violence shelterThree Iranians have been charged with trying to extort hundreds of thousands of dollars from organizations in the United States, Europe, Iran a…
Where To Watch The Ethereum Merge Live Tonight
It’s one of the biggest events in the history of crypto and blockchain and although there won’t be any literal fireworks when the Ethereum blockchain moves from proof of work to proof of stake, true believers in Eth are still celebrating around the world.
A computer scientist explains how proof-of-stake can revolutionize crypto
A consensus mechanism used to verify new crypto transactions, proof-of-stock uses far less energy than the current proof-of-work. Proof-of-stake is a mechanism for achieving consensus on a blockchain. Blockchain is a technology that records transactions that …
Jay-Z’s Selling Bitcoin in the Projects. Not Everyone’s Buying.
Photo Illustration by Erin O’Flynn/The Daily Beast/Getty It was an eyebrow-raising venture from the outset: two billionaire crypto evangelists funding a 12-week “Bitcoin Academy” for residents of a public housing complex in Brooklyn, with classes ranging fro…