In cryptocurrency news, Ethereum is set to undergo a major upgrade to cut down on energy use. The update has been long-awaited by the crypto community, and experts have broken down the risks involved. Meanwhile, in politics, Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has attacked the new Conservative leader as 'reckless'. And in the stock market, investors are bracing for inflation data.
Ethereum Upgrade Risks Ailing Crypto Lender Hodlnaut
- The Ethereum blockchain is set to undergo a major upgrade that could cut its energy usage.
- Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has attacked the new Conservative leader as 'reckless'.
- The Euro has jumped amid signals from the European Central Bank that it is becoming more hawkish, while the dollar remains heavy before the release of U.S. inflation data.
- The long-awaited upgrade to the Ethereum blockchain comes with risks for the ailing crypto lender Hodlnaut.
- Five things investors need to know to start the day.
- A crypto billionaire is joining the race for private space stations.
- The Upgrade to the Ethereum blockchain brings risks for the ailing crypto lender Hodlnaut.
- Right-Wing Site With Macedonian Founder Found Fame on Alt Social Networks.
- Is Marathon Digital Holdings stock a buy now?
- Why Bitcoin, Solana, and Near Protocol surged on Monday morning.
- Should you really be investing in crypto right now?
- checks & Imbalances: See who else has visited Trump's Mar-A-Lago office.
- Who are AtomicHub? With co-founder Jona Wilmsmann.
- Even Google is counting down the hours to the end of ethereum GPU mining.
- Ukraine's recent victories are exciting Wall Street, but the boost could soon fade.
- The next inflation threat.
- US inflation data could test Bitcoin's recent rally.
- The Conservative Party of Canada has elected Pierre Poilievre as its new leader. Pro-Bitcoin Poilievre has been a vocal critic of the Trudeau government.
- Stone Ridge, one of the largest asset managers in the US, is shutting down its Bitcoin Futures Fund.
- The Cream Finance Exploiter has converted $1.75M in stolen funds to Bitcoin.
- Ether has lagged behind Bitcoin as the Ethereum Merge nears. Here is why.
- suggestions that the Bitcoin Halving might come sooner are mostly wrong.
A crypto billionaire is joining the race for private space stations
A pioneer of cryptocurrency is turning to a different frontier: Jed McCaleb, the original founder of Mt. Gox and an early developer of Ripple, has founded a new company called Vast that aims to build space stations with artificial gravity.Read more...
Ukraine's victories are exciting Wall Street. The boost could soon fade
In the past week, Ukrainian troops have dealt a huge blow to Russia's grip on parts of the east of their country with a fast-moving offensive. The stunning campaign has kicked off a new phase of the war and could force Vladimir Putin to reconsider his strateg…