There's a lot going on in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Here's a quick rundown of some of the most important stories from the past week.
Cryptocurrency traders could impact midterm races in key battleground states, according to a new poll.
- A new poll suggests that cryptocurrency voters could have a significant impact on midterm races in key battleground states.
- A Primer to Nuclear Fusion and First Light Fusion provides an introduction to the science of nuclear fusion and the potential for its commercialization.
- 'Baby Al Capone' to pay $22m to SIM-swap crypto-heist victim: the story of a young man who was scammed out of his crypto fortune by someone posing as Elon Musk.
- Did Bernanke and all that QE cause the current inflation? A look at the evidence.
- This Week In Techdirt History: October 9th – 15th: a recap of the week's most important stories in the world of tech and business.
- 2 Green Flags and 1 Red Flag for Coinbase: an analysis of the popular cryptocurrency exchange's strengths and weaknesses.
- Two Ways to Easily Earn Passive Income With Ethereum: a look at two popular methods for earning passive income from Ethereum.
- 3 Stocks That Could Sabotage Your Portfolio: a warning about three stocks that could tank your investment portfolio.
- 3 Growth Stocks With More Potential Than Any Cryptocurrency: a look at three stocks that have more growth potential than any cryptocurrency.
- Sportsbetting.ag Review – Is Sportsbetting.ag Legit? (Pros, Cons, Betting Options, and More): a review of the popular sports betting website.
- Coinbase CEO Reveals Sale Bombshell Following $2 Trillion Bitcoin, Ethereum And Crypto Price Crash: the story of Coinbase's CEO revealing that the company is up for sale following the recent crypto market crash.
- HelloFresh Reportedly Cuts 600 Employees—Here Are The Biggest U.S. Layoffs This Year: a look at the biggest layoffs in the US this year, including HelloFresh's recent cuts.
- From ‘Tinder Swindler’ To Elon Musk, A Brief History Of Billionaire Impersonation Scams: a look at the history of scams involving people posing as billionaires.
- Zelle Vs Venmo: Which Is The Better Payment App?: a comparison of the two popular payment apps.
- This Week’s Awesome Tech Stories From Around the Web (Through October 15): a roundup of the week's most interesting tech stories.
- Inflation In September Ran Hotter Than Expected: a look at the latest inflation numbers.
- Nvidia trials RTX 4090 priority access program, "unlaunches" 12GB RTX 4080: Nvidia announces a new program for its RTX 4090 graphics card and "unlaunches" the 12GB RTX 4080.
- Digital LeBron vs. analog Mantle: Sports collectibles remain hot despite NFT boom: a look at how sports collectibles are faring in the age of NFTs.
- Small is the new black in climate tech VC: a look at the trend of climate tech startups attracting more VC funding.
- What Are Blockchain Oracles, And Why Are They Essential For Web3?: an introduction to blockchain oracles and their importance.
- What Are Social Tokens, And How Are They Used?: an introduction to social tokens and their use cases.
- CYF develops a community-driven token for African crypto traders.: a look at a new community-driven token for African crypto traders.
- Margex Margin Trading Platform Introduces Three New Crypto Collateral Types: Margex introduces three new types of collateral for its margin trading platform.
- Big Eyes Coin Aims To Make Amazing Contributions To DeFi Alongside Avalanche and Tezos: a look at Big Eyes Coin's plans to make contributions to the DeFi space.
- $114M Mango Markets Exploiter Outs Himself, Returns Most of the Money: the story of a man who exploited a flaw in the Mango Markets exchange and returned most of the money.
- How Much Growth Should You Expect from Shiba Inu, Compound, and Big Eyes Coin In The Next Bull Market?: a look at the growth potential of three popular cryptocurrencies.
- Lydia Alexandra Renders at the 2022 1Sustainability Conference: a preview of Lydia Alexandra's presentation at the 2022 1Sustainability Conference.
- Magic Eden Launches $1 Million Hackathon to Innovate on NFT Creator Monetization and Royalty Tools: Magic Eden launches a hackathon with a $1 million prize pool to innovate on NFT creator monetization and royalty tools.
- Twitch Silent on Foam Pit Injuries at TwitchCon, Pretends Like Nothing Bad Happened: Twitch remains silent on the injuries suffered by people who fell into foam pits at TwitchCon.
- Google and Coinbase strike a deal, BNY Mellon begins crypto custody and WisdomTree’s Bitcoin ETF gets denied: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 9-15:
Did Bernanke and all that QE cause the current inflation?
That is the topic of my latest Bloomberg column, here is one excerpt: Sometimes it is alleged that this “Bernanke inflation” was channeled into asset prices, such as equities and crypto, rather than retail or consumer prices. That hypothesis doesn’t fit the d…
This Week In Techdirt History: October 9th – 15th
Five Years Ago This week in 2017, a proposed bill would have exempted Customs and Border Protection from FOIA compliance until reporting on the issue got the problem fixed, the DOJ was fighting against a FOIA lawsuit and arguing that not even the courts have …
Sportsbetting.ag Review – Is Sportsbetting.ag Legit? (Pros, Cons, Betting Options, and More)
Sportsbetting.ag has been serving happy players since 2003 in both online sports betting and casino action. That’s practically an age in internet years and gives you some idea of how well respected the company is within the industry. But forget 2003, we’re in…
This Week’s Awesome Tech Stories From Around the Web (Through October 15)
FUTURE 9 Astonishing Ways That Living Standards Have Improved Around the World Tony Morley | Big Think “Over the last 200 years, the lives of average people in every country have been radically transformed and improved. In our modern day, we are living longer…
Nvidia trials RTX 4090 priority access program, "unlaunches" 12GB RTX 4080
An Nvidia staff member confirmed this week that the company is trying out a program to connect a certain number of players and content creators directly to RTX 4090 purchasing options. Nvidia could use the idea to smoothen future product launches if it works …
Twitch Silent on Foam Pit Injuries at TwitchCon, Pretends Like Nothing Bad Happened
You would never know that something horrible happened at the foam pit at TwitchCon this past weekend if you simply... The post Twitch Silent on Foam Pit Injuries at TwitchCon, Pretends Like Nothing Bad Happened appeared first on Gizmodo Australia. Related S…