The cryptocurrency market is seeing a lot of activity today, with several coins surging in value. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Shiba Inu, and Solana are all up significantly, and investors are keeping a close eye on the market to see where it will go next. In other news, the US SEC is set to create a new office dedicated to crypto filings, and a new report says that the Treasury Department will call for more regulation of cryptocurrencies.
Why bitcoin and cryptocurrency prices are surging today
- Tim Cook tells a reporter to buy their mom an iPhone
- Andrew Yang Thinks More People Would Volunteer if You Give Them Crypto
- Dubai grants provisional approval to crypto firm Blockchain.com
- U.S. SEC to set up new office for crypto filings
- FTX Ventures plans to take 30% stake in Scaramucci's SkyBridge Capital
- When bitcoin plunges, Buttcoin cheers: the online community praying for crypto’s death
- Treasury to Call For More Crypto Regulation, Report Says
- Dogecoin creator claims Mark Cuban is running a crypto 'grift:' He seems to have 'drunk the Kool-Aid'
- Bitcoin jumps more than 10% as risk appetite ramps up on a pullback in the US dollar from 20-year highs
- A Modern Marketer's Guide to NFT Adoption and Branding
- Stock market news live updates: Stocks extend gains into third day, oil rises
- European Seed Investors Share How They Invest During The Current Economic Downturn
- How to Buy Bitcoin on Paxful: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Buy Bitcoin on LocalBitcoins: A Step-by-Step Guide
- US seeks standards dominance, lets Huawei access previously forbidden crypto tech
- US Piracy Blocking Lawsuit Enters New Phase – Part Public, Part Hidden
- Bitcoin Miners Are Struggling to Cope With the Crypto Winter
- This Banker Turned Solo M&A Adviser Helped Cowen Sell to TD
- FTX Ventures Buys 30% Stake in Scaramucci's SkyBridge Capital
- Is Now the Time to Buy This Crypto?
- Why Shares of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Shiba Inu Are Surging Today
- Why Coinbase Global Stock Popped Friday Morning
- Can Solana Reach $500?
- Why Crypto Miners Hut 8, Riot Blockchain, and Bitfarms Are Surging Today
- Better Buy: Shiba Inu vs. Solana
- Why Solana, Cardano, and XRP Are Surging Higher Today
- Can Dogecoin Reach $1?
- ApeCoin Soars 13%, Outpacing the Broader Market on 1 Key Catalyst
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Top Growth Stocks -- and Both Could Make You Richer Over Time
The Morning After: Tim Cook tells a reporter to buy their mom an iPhone
I think beneath Tim Cook’s deeply reserved, professional aura lies someone who loves a bit of sass. Naturally, as the CEO of Apple, Cook needs to present a professional image at all times, but he did let his sense of humor out at the 2022 Code Conference. Dur…
Andrew Yang Thinks More People Would Volunteer if You Give Them Crypto
Failed presidential and New York mayoral candidate Andrew Yang has swaddled himself in the sometimes comforting yet constantly stifling confines of Web3 and crypto. After years of trying to get people on board with the idea of universal basic income, Yang has…
Dubai grants provisional approval to crypto firm Blockchain.com
London-based crypto firm Blockchain.com said it had won a provisional approval to operate in Dubai, becoming the latest in a series of digital asset companies expanding in the Gulf as the region looks to become a hub for blockchain technology.
When bitcoin plunges, Buttcoin cheers: the online community praying for crypto’s death
A Reddit subforum for people who are horrified by the proliferation of crypto scams and pyramid schemes pokes fun at cryptocurrencyAs bitcoin plunged below $20,000 in mid-June, many cryptocurrency users were distraught over massive losses – with some reportin…
Stock market news live updates: Stocks extend gains into third day, oil rises
<ol><li>Stock market news live updates: Stocks extend gains into third day, oil rises Yahoo Canada Finance </li><li>Risk rally deepens as S&P 500 tops 100-day average BNN Bloomberg </li><li>Wall Street opens broadly higher and is set for weekly gains Bar…
European Seed Investors Share How They Invest During The Current Economic Downturn
Since earlier this year, we’ve all witnessed the economic downturn happen. Now, investors get back to work after a slow summer filled with holidays instead of term sheets. We all wonder what the fall of 2022 in venture capital will look like, with this curren…
US seeks standards dominance, lets Huawei access previously forbidden crypto tech
Beijing thinks standards should include central network controls. Washington does not The US Commerce Department's Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) has relaxed restrictions that barred export of some encryption technologies to Huawei, in the name of ensu…
US Piracy Blocking Lawsuit Enters New Phase – Part Public, Part Hidden
This April, a coalition of entertainment companies convinced a judge to sign a pirate site blocking injunction that affected every ISP in the United States. This document was later found to be unenforceable but it was public access to court records that first…