It's been a wild day on Wall Street, with stocks soaring and then plunging after an inflation report sparked a major turnaround. Meanwhile, in the world of cryptocurrency, altcoins are leading the way down while Bitcoin remains relatively stable. And in other news, Google Cloud will soon accept payment in cryptocurrency.
Why Pillow Thinks Digital Assets Will Set Emerging Markets Free
- The Celsius exchange data dump provides information that could be useful to both cryptocurrency sleuths and thieves.
- 24/7 stock trading is coming, market execs say, which could mean more opportunities for investors but also more risk.
- US stocks plunge after September inflation surpasses expectations to hit highest level since 1982, spooking investors.
- US stocks soar over 2% after September's higher than expected inflation report sparks wild turnaround, with investors betting on further economic recovery.
- Here's how to play the bear market, with strategies for investors to protect their portfolios and even profit from a downturn.
- Why Pillow Thinks Digital Assets Will Set Emerging Markets Free, with the company's CEO explaining how distributed ledger technology can help developing economies.
- Netflix's Bet on Ads and Bitcoin Rewards, with the streaming giant betting that its move into advertising and cryptocurrency will pay off.
- Crypto Altcoins Lead Declines; Bitcoin Drops Back Below $19,000, with all major cryptocurrencies seeing losses after a strong start to the week.
- Bankrupt Crypto Lender Celsius Is Losing Its Mind, with the company's topsy-turvy management causing problems for its customers.
- Your Evening Briefing: Committee Says Trump 'Central Cause' of Jan. 6, with the House Oversight committee releasing a report that blames the former president for the insurrection.
- Bitcoin Becoming Less Volatile Than Stocks Raises Flag..., with analysts noting that the cryptocurrency's recent stability could be a sign of things to come.
- 3 Cathie Wood Stocks That Could Deliver Bigger Gains Than the Market, with the investment guru's top picks for those looking to profit from the current bull market.
- Can Elon's Musk Resurrect Dogecoin?, with the Tesla CEO's recent tweets about the memes-based cryptocurrency sending its price soaring.
- Best Sports Betting Apps in 2022: Top Mobile Betting Apps With Competitive Odds & Generous Bonuses, with a look at the best apps for sports betting in the coming year.
- Google Cloud will soon accept payment in cryptocurrency, with the tech giant becoming the latest major company to embrace digital assets.
- It ‘Really Is The Answer’—Kanye West, JPMorgan And PayPal Reveal The ‘Case For Bitcoin’, with some of the biggest names in the business world coming out in support of the cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin: This One Chart Is All You Need, with a look at how the cryptocurrency's price has responded to key events over the past year.
- Bitcoin Prices Climb To Roughly $19,500 After Recovering From Today’s Drop, with the cryptocurrency's price bouncing back after a brief dip.
- Fed Overwhelmingly Likely To Hike Rates 75 Basis Points In November, Says FedWatch Tool, with the central bank's rate-setting committee widely expected to raise rates at its next meeting.
- Why Do Blockchains Need Oracles?, with a look at how these third-party data providers are essential for many blockchain-based applications.
- Dow Drops 500 Points As Stocks Tank After Still-Hot Inflation Reading, with the stock market taking a hit after inflation came in higher than expected.
- The Leaders On The Inside Track Of Web3, with a look at the movers and shakers in the world of decentralized applications.
- ‘A Head-Scratcher’: Dow Posts Best Day Of 2022 In Wild Swing After Still-Hot Inflation Reading, with the stock market rebounding after a initially sell-off following the inflation report.
- The Council Fund Launches Its $5 Million Debut Fund To Back Businesses Disrupting Legacy Industries, with the new fund focusing on investing in companies that are using innovative technologies to upend established industries.
- Crypto Markets Dip To Two-Year Low After Disappointing Inflation Report, with the cryptocurrency market losing ground after a disappointing inflation reading.
- JPMorgan Closed Kanye’s Account. Yes, There’s a Crypto Angle, with the rap star's association with the JPMorgan Chase-backed cryptocurrency causing his account to be shuttered.
- Can Ex-Democrat Tulsi Gabbard Bail Out This Election Denier?, with the former presidential candidate's new role as a Trump adviser raising eyebrows.
- Want An Inflation Hedge? Buy Ethereum, with the cryptocurrency seen as a potential hedge against inflation.
- Solana: One Hack Too Many, with the crypto project's recent hack raising questions about its security.
- Sustainable Bitcoin Protocol Wants to Make Bitcoin a Climate-Positive Asset, with a new project aiming to offset the cryptocurrency's environmental impact.
Get out the Red Bull, 24/7 stock trading is coming, market execs say
Around-the-clock trading, a feature of cryptocurrency markets, is likely coming to U.S. equities within five years, some retail brokerages and exchange operators, including Robinhood Markets <a href="https://www.reuters.com/companies/HOOD.O" target="_blank">(…
Best Sports Betting Apps in 2022: Top Mobile Betting Apps With Competitive Odds & Generous Bonuses
With just a few taps on your screen, you can place bets on your favorite sports — football, basketball, horse racing - you name it. You can bet on almost anything by using the best sports betting apps for mobile gambling. But how do you know which sportsb…
Fed Overwhelmingly Likely To Hike Rates 75 Basis Points In November, Says FedWatch Tool
There is a more than 99% chance that FOMC officials will opt for another sizable 75-basis point rate hike at their upcoming November meeting, according to data provided by the CME's FedWatch Tool this afternoon. This development could lower demand for risk as…
JPMorgan Closed Kanye’s Account. Yes, There’s a Crypto Angle
<ol><li>JPMorgan Closed Kanye’s Account. Yes, There’s a Crypto Angle Yahoo Finance </li><li>Kanye West's Bank JPMorgan Chase Cuts Ties with Yeezy Brand TMZ </li><li>Kanye West is happy he 'crossed that line' regarding antisemitic tweets The Jerusalem Pos…
Can Ex-Democrat Tulsi Gabbard Bail Out This Election Denier?
Photo Illustration by Thomas Levinson/The Daily Beast/Getty Don’t mind the polls or the millions of dollars in ad buys being pulled from the Senate in New Hampshire. And pay no attention to the massive fundraising advantage held by Democratic Sen. Maggie Has…