It's been a wild day in the markets, with stocks soaring and then plunging after the release of September's inflation report. Meanwhile, some big tech firms are luring away Goldman Sachs tech talent, and crypto Exchange is suffering another data dump. Here's what you need to know.
The Celsius Exchange Data Dump, OCC's Hsu on Bank-fintech Partnerships, and US stocks soar after September inflation report
- The Celsius exchange data dump is a gift to cryptocurrency sleuths and thieves alike, providing valuable information on coin movements and transactions.
- OCC's Hsu believes that bank-fintech partnerships are here to stay, and that crypto is hogging "brain space" in the meantime.
- US stocks plunged after the September inflation report showed higher-than-expected inflation, leading to a wild turnaround.
- Some Big Tech firms were the top landing spot for recent Goldman Sachs tech departures, signifying a changing tide in the war for talent.
- $1.2 billion Metaverse Company boasts 8,000 daily users, leading the digital assets charge in emerging markets.
- Who will survive the fintech bloodbath? Only the fittest will make it through this tough time.
- Nvidia has a good idea to help you buy a new GPU, with their new "upgrade" program.
- A Summary of My Learnings on How to Find Startup Ideas provides useful tips on how to generate new business ideas.
- Why Pillow Thinks Digital Assets Will Set Emerging Markets Free explores the potential of blockchain technology in developing countries.
- MarketWatch 25 Years: MarketWatch Moments: The shale boom, passive investing and other new market forces looks back at the major changes in the markets over the past quarter-century.
- Europe’s Fintech Boom Is Rapidly Running Out Of Steam as the industry faces challenges from regulation and a lack of investment.
- beyerdynamic reveals the $1,199 XELENTO earphones, their latest piece of wireless audio jewelry.
- How To Unlock The Golden Ticket In Apex Legends provides a guide to finding and using the coveted item.
- Apex Legends Mobile is a port of the popular Battle Royale game for smartphones.
- Bankrupt Crypto Lender Celsius Is Losing Its Minds as the company faces mounting financial pressure.
- Crypto Altcoins Lead Declines; Bitcoin Drops Back Below $19,000 as the market corrects after a recent run-up.
- SEC Finds a Way to Keep Up With the Kardashians as the regulator takes action against a celebrity-backed ICO.
- Your Evening Briefing: Committee Says Trump 'Central Cause' of Jan. 6 reviews the day's news, including a House committee report that pins the blame for the Capitol insurrection on Trump.
- Two Tech Startups Are Trying to Make it Easier to Do Deals as the industry faces challenges from regulation and a lack of investment.
- Bitcoin Becoming Less Volatile Than Stocks Raises Flag... looks at how the cryptocurrency has become more stable than the stock market.
- A $100 Million Hack Hit Solana, XRP, and Cardano Hard Today as the crypto market suffers another major setback.
- Why Crypto Cratered Before a Quick Recovery Today examines the reasons behind the market's sudden drop and rebound.
- Is This Video Game the Killer App for Cryptocurrencies? looks at how blockchain technology is being used in the gaming industry.
- 2 Cryptocurrencies to Grow Your Portfolio recommends two digital assets for investors to consider.
- Want Thousands in Monthly Passive Income? Consider This Metaverse Play explores the potential of investing in the Metaverse.
- Disney Is Diving Into Web 3.0 and the Metaverse: Here's What That Means looks at the Mouse House's plans to enter the virtual world.
- Can Elon's Musk Resurrect Dogecoin? looks at the Tesla CEO's recent efforts to pump up the value of the meme-based cryptocurrency.
- PayPal Stock: Bear vs. Bull presents pros and cons for investing in the payment processor.
- 3 Cash Cow Stocks to Buy in This Bear Market identifies three companies that are weathering the pandemic-induced market downturn.
Some Big Tech firms were the top landing spot for recent Goldman Sachs tech departures, and it could be an early sign of the changing tides in the war for talent
Amazon and Google were two of the top landing spots for tech departures from Goldman Sachs. Here's what it means for Wall Street's recruiting efforts.
$1.2 Billion Metaverse Company Boasts It Has A Whopping 8,000 Daily Users
Last week, an NFT founder tweeted that the metaverse company Decentraland only had 30 daily active users, despite its $1.2 billion market valuation. After a cryptocurrency news outlet reported the numbers, this week Decentraland hastily corrected on its blog …
A Summary of My Learnings on How to Find Startup Ideas
I’ve been searching for new startup ideas and problem areas to tackle. It’s quite difficult to do, especially when you begin adding constraints to the criteria such as “Am I excited about this problem space?”. The internet is filled with helpful ways to come …
beyerdynamic reveals the $1,199 XELENTO earphones, their latest piece of ‘wireless audio jewelry’
beyerdynamic reveals the $1,199 XELENTO earphones, their latest piece of ‘wireless audio jewelry’With a finish so impeccable it feels almost like it was manufactured by a jeweler, the beyerdynamic XELENTO is the German-based audio company’s final launch...
How To Unlock The Golden Ticket In Apex Legends
Apex Legends' Season 14 battle pass is just 20 days away from expiring, and this season's weekly in-game story recently came to an end--both signs that a new season of Apex Legends is nearly upon us. But no Apex Legends season would be complete without a good…
Two Tech Startups Are Trying to Make it Easier to Do Deals
Hello, it’s Mureji Fatunde in New York with a look at a platform that digitizes M&A operations and another that makes sure no M&A target is overlooked. We also have breaking news on a huge grocery deal and some new SPAC combos. Today's top stories