Welcome to today's news. In today's headlines, we have Tottenham Hotspur's win over Eintracht Frankfurt in the Champions League, the Mar-a-Lago witness telling the FBI that boxes were moved at Trump's direction, the Liverpool rout of Rangers, the James Webb telescope solving a mystery, North Korea's test of cruise missiles, and a mid-air brawl on a Jetstar flight.
Tottenham 3-2 Eintracht Frankfurt: Heung-Min Son scores twice to send Spurs top of Champions League Group D
- A description of the game between Tottenham and Eintracht Frankfurt, in which Heung-Min Son scored twice to send Spurs top of Champions League Group D.
- A description of the Mar-a-Lago witness who told FBI that boxes were moved at Trump's direction.
- A description of the game between Rangers and Liverpool, in which Mo Salah netted a SIX-MINUTE hat-trick as Reds return to form in style.
- A description of the James Webb telescope and how it solves the mystery of the dusty star.
- A description of North Korea's claim that it has test-fired cruise missiles which hit target 1,240 miles away.
- A video of the mid-air brawl that broke out on an Aus Jetstar flight.
- A description of the Victorian weather event that is causing flooding in Melbourne and the state's regions.
- A description of the stock futures that are up as investors await inflation data.
- A description of the NASA mission that crashed into an asteroid.
- The starting lineups and pitching matchup for the Phillies vs. Braves NLDS Game 2.
- A description of the Nasa launch that is scheduled for Artemis lunar test flight on Nov 14.
- A description of the player ratings for Tottenham players, including three 9/10s and plenty 7/10s, as Son bags brace.
- A description of the food prices that are simmering, up in September, and two-minute noodles among the culprits.
- A description of how a pair of stars created a "fingerprint" in a photo taken by the James Webb Space Telescope.
- A description of the UK's Brexit divorce bill, which stood at £36.7bn in 2021, according to an EU audit.
- A description of the new Pixel 7's "Guided Frame" feature, which Google says will make taking selfies more accessible and equitable than ever.
- A description of the game between Bristol City and Preston, in which Rob Atkinson scored twice to help Robins to victory at Ashton Gate.
- A description of the community reaction after police identify the 2 officers killed in the Innisfil, Ont. shooting.
- A description of the Mid-October weekend events, which include robots, art, music, spooks and cold lager.
Victorian weather LIVE: Melbourne, state’s regions brace for flooding amid ‘significant rainfall event’
Emergency services have warned Victoria’s “significant rainfall event” will intensify on Thursday. A flash flood warning is in place for Melbourne later today. Towns in the state’s north are also sandbagging to prepare for rivers bursting their banks.
Community left reeling after police identify 2 officers killed in Innisfil, Ont. shooting
"Words cannot describe our grief," said acting chief John Van Dyke, who announced Constables Morgan Russell and Devon Northrup were killed after responding to a call on Tuesday night. An investigation is ongoing.
NASA looks to launch Artemis lunar test flight again on Nov. 14
Plans call for rolling the 32-story-tall Space Launch System (SLS) rocket and its Orion capsule back out to Launch Pad 39B at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida, as early as Friday, Nov. 4 to renew final flight preparations. Safety regula…