Today's headlines include a judge who sided with Trump in a case involving Mar-a-Lago, a super PAC spending in an effort to elect Rhode Island's first Latina governor, and hackers at Ukraine's largest telecom. Steve Bannon is also expected to face a new criminal charge in New York, and Chuy Garcia is considering another run for Chicago mayor.
New York Lifts Mask Mandate, Chuy Garcia Eyes Another Run for Mayor, and Other Top Stories
- The judge who sided with Trump in the Mar-a-Lago case is being criticized for having few high profile cases.
- A Super PAC is spending in an effort to elect Rhode Island's first Latina governor.
- Inside the fight to fend off hackers at Ukraine's largest telecom.
- Steve Bannon expects to face a new criminal charge in New York.
- Chuy Garcia is considering another run for Chicago mayor.
- New York lifts the mask mandate for public transit, correctional facilities, and shelters.
- Fetterman to POLITICO: I will debate Oz.
- The judge in the Jan. 6 case rejects a trial delay for Oath Keepers' leader.
- How a budget battle sowed chaos on the cusp of a new school year.
- Donald Trump has at least 19 different attorneys dealing with 8 investigations.
- Trump-endorsed Diehl to face Democrat Healey for Massachusetts governor.
- The official portraits of Barack and Michelle Obama are unveiled at the White House.
- Inside the Forecast: Is Florida officially a red state?
- The judge in the Jan. 6 case is rankled by the committee's push for an executive privilege ruling in the Meadows case.
- Groups sue Florida over Medicaid ban on gender-affirming care.
- Mass. AG nears historic first as state becomes latest Trump test.
- Dem governors in the big battlegrounds are looking strong, but the GOP is expanding the map.
- DOJ's setback in the Mar-a-Lago probe could be profound or merely a blip.
- GOP offers strained Trump defenses in Mar-a-Lago probe, for now.
- The Biden administration jumps into rail, union talks hoping to avert a strike.
- Gavin Newsom encounters an unexpected antagonist: Joe Biden.
- Canadian police arrest a second suspect in a stabbing rampage.
- The legal world fires at Judge Cannon.
- Senate GOP delivers an early blow to Biden's Covid and monkeypox request.
- Schumer announces a same-sex marriage vote.
- Opinion | Waging Psychological War Against Russia.
- Republicans: No beef, no pork.
- Vogel Group adds a new ag practice head.
- Pentagon suspends F-35 deliveries after discovering materials from China.
- Democratic attorneys general candidates rake in donations post-Roe.