Today's headlines cover a range of topics, from transportation to politics to food.
New York's Congestion Pricing Hurdles are Nothing New. Just ask London.
- New York's impending congestion pricing scheme has been met with hesitance and trepidation, much like London's own congestion pricing system.
- The Jan. 6 committee has withdrawn its subpoena for RNC data, citing lack of relevance to their investigation.
- A fuel leak has ruined NASA's second attempt at launching a moon rocket, casting doubt on the feasibility of future missions.
- The seeds of Biden's democracy speech were planted long before the Mar-a-Lago search, giving rise to a more robust and eloquent address.
- U.S. Border Patrol reports that eight migrants have died trying to cross the Rio Grande, highlighting the dangers of such a journey.
- Flying during the summer has been a nightmare for many, but things seem to be getting better as the season comes to a close.
- New data shows that thousands of transgender Medicaid recipients sought care in Florida, indicating a need for more inclusive policies.
- How Biden's democracy speech came together, featuring input from a wide range of sources and culminating in a powerful address.
- A Guide to Eating on the Campaign Trail, featuring tips on how to eat healthy and stay energized while campaigning.
- Jackson's water emergency exposes a dilemma for Biden, as the city's residents face a choice between dirty water and no water at all.