Cryptocurrency and blockchain news has been dominated by a few key stories in the past 24 hours. A new trailer for the upcoming film "Coin: A Founder's Story" has been released, putting a positive spin on the industry. Chinese crypto mogul Li Sells has sold his stake in exchange operator Huobi. And finally, could Shiba Inu help you become a millionaire? Let's take a closer look.
The Upcoming Release Of Bitcoin Core 24.0
- A trailer for the upcoming film "Coin: A Founder's Story" portrays the cryptocurrency industry in a positive light.
- The "Bitcoin Pre-Genesis Block" is a block of data that was created before the first block of the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Chinese cryptocurrency tycoon Li Xiaolai has sold his stake in Huobi, one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
- The Shiba Inu cryptocurrency has seen a surge in popularity, and some investors believe it could help them become millionaires.
- The Federal Reserve has warned that the current "crypto winter" could last for some time, and that Bitcoin and Ethereum prices could continue to fall.
- Some analysts believe that Bitcoin and Ethereum were being used as potential inflation hedges, but what went wrong?
- Polen Capital's "ADP Continues to Deliver Steady Business Performance" report.
- The upcoming release of Bitcoin Core 24.0.
- How incorporating Bitcoin into architecture could revolutionize sustainable living.
- Creating hope in a business owner's life with Bitcoin adoption.
- The Federal Reserve versus the UN and OPEC.
- Jim Jones tells weed business owners to act now after Biden announces pardons.
- Scammers make off with $100 million from world's largest crypto exchange.
- NYCC '22: CHRIS GILIBERTI talks ZESTWORLD, commission percentages, and his take on NFTs.
- Commentary: America is history's most successful failing state.
- Belarus to stop inflation by simply banning consumer price increases.
- BNB holders should brace for this trend reversal - happy days over?
- Dogecoin tanks after gaining momentum, will it mark new gains?
- This data shows Ethereum whales are manipulating ETH prices, is that true?
- Binance-linked network hacked, over $570 million in losses recorded.
- New geopolitical blocs will govern the future.
- Will Mt. Gox release the 140K BTC on January 2023? Repayment methods revealed.
- How these 5 new crypto bagged $50 billion in market value in less than a week.
- Avast Decryption Tool for MafiaWare666 22.214.171.1249.
- Crypto mining roundup: Bitcoin production slips in September, hashrate climbs.
- Is this Satoshi Nakamoto's long lost earliest version of the Bitcoin code?
- Public Bitcoin miners plan to grow hashrate 50% by end of 2022.
- Why Bitcoin social mention is increasing while Ethereum's drops following merge.
- India releases 50-page CBDC report - good or bad for the country's crypto?
NYCC ’22: CHRIS GILIBERTI talks ZESTWORLD, commission percentages, and his take on NFTs
Substack who? Welcome, the new creator-focused web-based platform, to the world of comics. Zestworld was announced in 2021 but officially launched in 2022. The company was founded by Chris Giliberti, who founded Gimlet Pictures, where he served as an executiv…
Commentary: America is history’s most successful failing state
Toxic paralysis in the United States shows that a nation can be rich yet ungovernable. Yet America's global power has been growing, thanks to China's slowing growth and Russian President Vladimir Putin's blunder, says the Financial Times’ Edward Luce.
BNB Holders Should Brace For This Trend Reversal – Happy Days Over?
BNB, a native token of the Binance cryptocurrency exchange, made it through the bearish month of September with minimal losses. BNB currently trades at $285.40 and is up by 3.4% for the past two weeks The altcoin’s MVRV declines, indicating possible price dro…
Dogecoin Tanks After Gaining Momentum, Will It Mark New Gains?
The CEO of Tesla Inc., Elon Musk, is a strong proponent of Dogecoin, the leading meme coin. The influence of Musk has created a substantial impact on both DOGE and its community. In the crypto space, the majority of the trending and significant assets strive …
This Data Shows Ethereum Whales Are Manipulating ETH Prices, Is That True?
The Ethereum whale investors have maintained an influence on ETH price. This is because they use their holdings to create their desired trend in the ETH market. But their impact is raising more brows as per the data from CryptoQuant. In the crypto space, the …
Binance-Linked Network Hacked, Over $570 Million in Losses Recorded
By Deeba Ahmed A Binance-linked blockchain is the latest victim of a cyberattack. Reportedly the world’s largest crypto exchange, Binance, has… This is a post from HackRead.com Read the original post: Binance-Linked Network Hacked, Over $570 Million in Losses…
Will Mt. Gox Release The 140K BTC On January 2023? Repayment Methods Revealed
The Mt. Gox hack was a watershed moment for bitcoin. And the future repayment to the affected people will surely be another one. Since we’re in a bear market, most people worry about what effect will those 140K BTC will have on the price. Will the Mt. Gox cla…
How These 5 New Crypto Bagged $50 Billion In Market Value In Less Than A Week
Crypto developers seem to be unfazed by the bearish market as they continue to introduce new altcoins or tokens into the space. It is because of this that digital currency price and information data platform CoinGecko is now tracking 13,201 cryptocurrencies. …
Avast Decryption Tool for MafiaWare666 126.96.36.1999
Avast Decryption Tool for Mafiaware666 decrypts some variants of the MafiaWare666 ransomware strain. The MafiaWare666 ransomware strain is written in C#; there aren't any obfuscation or anti-analysis techniques. MafiaWare666 encrypts files using AES encryptio…
Is This Satoshi Nakamoto’s Long Lost Earliest Version Of The Bitcoin Code?
The legend of Satoshi Nakamoto lives on. A bitcoin enthusiast that goes by Jim Blasko claims to have found “the lost Bitcoin v0.1 raw data and files.” Skepticism would be the normal reaction to outlandish claims like these, but here’s the kicker: the code is …
Public Bitcoin Miners Plan To Grow Hashrate 50% By End Of 2022
Data shows the public Bitcoin mining companies have plans to expand their hashrate by around 50% by the end of the year, Public Bitcoin Miners To Add 27 EH/s To Their Hashrate In Remaining Part Of 2022 As per a post from Arcane Research, the combined hashrate…
Why Bitcoin Social Mention Is Increasing While Ethereum’s Drops Following Merge
Bitcoin, even after losing almost 72% of its November 10, 2021 all-time high value of $69,044, still holds a commanding lead over its closest rival, Ethereum. The crypto alpha showing the way in terms of trading price and total market capitalization has alway…
India Releases 50-Page CBDC Report – Good Or Bad For The Country’s Crypto?
The CBDC report published by India’s central bank may not be good news for the Indian cryptocurrency market. Crypto was such a hit in India in 2021 that it made the country the fastest growing market for the asset class, surpassing the MENA region and even Eu…