After a slight rebound, bitcoin prices have once again begun to slide, this time back down to the $20,000 mark. Other cryptocurrency prices have followed suit, with Ethereum and Dogecoin both seeing significant drops. This comes as Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad," warns of an imminent market crash. Meanwhile, the US stock market has seen a three-day decline, with strong job openings report backing views for a hawkish Fed.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency news roundup for August 31, 2022
-Bitcoin's price falls back to $20,000
- Cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment
- How 1-time passcodes became a corporate liability
- Ransomeware: recovering after an attack
- Ethereum founder issues urgent upgrade warning
- Is now the time to buy Bitcoin?
- What trends are driving the European fund industry?
- How things may go from bad to worse for Bitcoin
- What is the criminal use of cryptocurrency?
- What is the Brazilian crypto exchange Digitra.com?
How 1-Time Passcodes Became a Corporate Liability
Phishers are enjoying remarkable success using text messages to steal remote access credentials and one-time passcodes from employees at some of the world's largest technology companies and customer support firms. A recent spate of SMS phishing attacks from o…