It's a big day for news! Today we've got stories on everything from relationships to murder mysteries to business relocations. So let's jump right in.
More and More People Waiting Until Later in Life to Get Married
- The number of people getting married in their 40s or 50s is on the rise.
- A serial tree killer is baffling an Oregon community.
- A former Apple car executive's battery startup is planning a $1.6 billion factory in Michigan.
- Russia is using Iranian-made drones to strike a military base deep inside Ukraine.
- Tyson Foods is closing its Chicago and South Dakota offices and relocating employees.
- At the nation's center, a small and shrinking Missouri town is struggling to remain relevant.
- Alec Baldwin and the 'Rust' team have reached a settlement with Halyna Hutchins' family.
- The U.S. is planning to ease sanctions on Venezuela, which would enable Chevron to pump oil.
- Facebook is going to allow users to customize what comes into their timelines.
Russia Uses Iranian-Made Drones to Strike Military Base Deep Inside Ukraine
<ol><li>Russia Uses Iranian-Made Drones to Strike Military Base Deep Inside Ukraine The Wall Street Journal </li><li>Ukraine-Russia war: The latest maps and key developments Yahoo News </li><li>Ukraine Regains Territory From Russian Forces In Kherson Regi…
Alec Baldwin, 'Rust' Team Reach Settlement With Halyna Hutchins' Family
The "Rust" production team and actor Alec Baldwin reached a settlement with the family of Halyna Hutchins, the cinematographer who was killed on the set of the film last year, in a wrongful death lawsuit her family brought earlier this year, both parties said…