In today's news, there is a variety of topics covered such as sports, politics, entertainment, and more.
Saudi Arabia To Build World's Tallest Building
- Spain's La Liga match results between Espanyol and Real Madrid in the third round?
- Scientists say that a second, larger asteroid may have hit Earth in the past, causing widespread devastation.
- A new type of plasma reactor could help astronauts breathe on Mars, by converting carbon dioxide into oxygen.
- The iPhone 14 is rumored to launch next week, with new features such as a larger screen and improved camera.
- National construction code changes will add thousands of dollars to the cost of new homes, builders say.
- Mathias Pogba reacts to revelations about an investigation into his alleged blackmail.
- Caroline Flack's family is moved to tears in a documentary about the Flackstock music festival.
- Six people are killed in a car crash in Barrie, Ontario.
- John Farnham, an Australian singer, is "awake and responding well" to treatment, his wife Jill says.
- The Toronto Blue Jays' offense struggles over the weekend.
- Beto O'Rourke postpones campaign events after being hospitalized.
- The video game "Star Ocean: The Divine Force" introduces new characters, combat skills and more.
- The making of the most expensive TV show ever made is revealed.
- A cyclist in New Zealand has a close call with a delivery driver.
- The Quebec general election begins.
- Police release a suspect image after a woman is raped in Gloucester, England.
- Sydney Sweeney, an American actress, is criticized for posting family photos featuring MAGA hats and Blue Lives Matter merchandise.
- Manchester United agrees to sign Antony from Ajax for £85 million.
The Blue Jays offence is usually elite. This weekend, it was anything but
After getting shutout by the Los Angeles Angels on Friday and Saturday, the Toronto Blue Jays wheezed, kicked, and sputtered offensively again in Sunday’s matinee, falling 8-3 and getting swept at home by a 55-73 team in the process.