It was a mixed day for Asia's stock markets as oil prices climbed and the US dollar fell. NFT sales, however, took a sharp plunge in the third quarter, down 60% from the second quarter. In other news, 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' author Robert Kiyosaki says the 'everything crash' is underway, and pro-Russian groups have raised nearly $400,000 in cryptocurrency to fund Moscow's war with Ukraine and evade US sanctions, according to a new report.
NFT sales plunge in Q3, down by 60% from Q2
- Sales of NFTs (non-fungible tokens) plunge in Q3, down by 60% from Q2, as the craze for digital art and other assets appears to be cooling off.
- Oil prices climb as Asian shares are mixed, with a holiday-heavy week getting underway.
- Breakingviews is a financial news and analysis service from Thomson Reuters.
- If you bought EMAX crypto tokens when Kim Kardashian promoted them on Instagram, you would have lost over 95% of your money by now.
- 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' author Robert Kiyosaki says the 'everything crash' is underway, and that US stocks, bond yields, and the US dollar are all headed for a fall.
- US stocks rise and bond yields drop after the UK government walks back part of its tax cut plan, which had been seen as a key driver of the recent rally in global markets.
- Pro-Russian groups raised nearly $400,000 in cryptocurrency to fund Moscow's war with Ukraine and evade US sanctions, according to a new report.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average soars 764 points to kick off October as US stocks surge on a slide in the US dollar and lower bond yields.
- 3 Blockchain Stocks to Sell Before They Lose Even More Ground: GBTC, OSTK, and RIOT.
- Bitcoin Is Digital Scarcity: What Does That Mean?
- We Burned Down Players’ Houses in Ultima Online: An interview with the game's lead designer, Raph Koster.
- Kim Kardashian is paying the SEC $1.26 million after being charged with illegal crypto promotion.
- Kim Kardashian to pay $1.26m to US SEC over crypto touting: The reality TV star and social media influencer promoted a cryptocurrency project without disclosing she was paid to do so.
- 1 No-Brainer Cryptocurrency This Billionaire Will Hold Forever: Bitcoin is a digital store of value with a limited supply that is not subject to government manipulation.
- What Does It Mean to Buy the Dip? It's a strategy for investing in stocks or other assets when prices are falling, in the hope that they will rebound.
- Best mobile slots to play in 2022: Ranking the best mobile slots sites by bonuses, game variety, and more.
- Crypto price today: Bitcoin holds $19k; XRP, Solana, Dogecoin shed up to 5%.
- Links 10/3/22: A round-up of the day's most interesting stories from around the internet.
- How To Navigate The Bear Market In Bitcoin, Crypto, And Equities As The Fed Tightens: 3 things to know.
- Why Web3.0 Is More Sustainable Than You Think: The next phase of the internet is being built on the blockchain, and it has the potential to be more secure, efficient, and decentralized than the current web.
- Yikes! Your State Pension Is Now Gambling On Cryptocurrency: The Illinois state pension fund is investing $50 million in a bitcoin fund.
- Credit Suisse Shares Tank As Capital Concerns Spark Reminders Of Lehman Brothers Failure: Here's What We Know: The Swiss bank's shares are down nearly 10% as investors worry about its capital levels.
- DAOs Continue Growing In Prominence – What Investors Need To Know: Decentralized Autonomous Organizations are a new type of organization that is being built on the blockchain.
- Kim Kardashian Fined For Cryptocurrency Promotion, Here's What It Means For Crypto: The reality TV star and social media influencer has been ordered to pay a $1.26 million fine for promoting a crypto project without disclosing she was paid to do so.
- Business of blockchain: Managing IR in the miner leagues: A look at the unique challenges faced by public companies in the blockchain industry.
- GBTC: Tentatively Adding To My Crypto Longs: The Grayscale Bitcoin Trust is one of the largest and most popular investment products in the crypto space.
- My 27-Stock $334k Retirement Portfolio's September Disaster Saved Somewhat By Dividends: A look at how a retirement portfolio fared during the recent stock market sell-off.
- Two heads are better than one: What second brains say about how developers work: A new book looks at the role of "second brains" in the creative process.
- Kim Kardashian will pay $1.26 million fine to SEC for promoting cryptocurrency: The reality TV star and social media influencer promoted a cryptocurrency project without disclosing she was paid to do so.
3 Blockchain Stocks to Sell Before They Lose Even More Ground
Despite blockchain's massive potential due to its decentralized nature and wide-ranging application, the macroeconomic headwinds have kept blockchain stocks under pressure along with other technology stocks. Furthermore, blockchain's near-term prospects...
Best mobile slots to play in 2022: Ranking the best mobile slots sites by bonuses, game variety, and more
If you are looking for the best mobile slots to play on the go, you have come to the right place. Our team of expert gamblers went above and beyond with the research, and finally, we managed to find the top sites to play mobile slots on the go! We focused …
Crypto price today: Bitcoin holds $19k; XRP, Solana, Dogecoin shed up to 5%
Top crypto tokens were trading mostly lower on Monday. Barring the stablecoins, BNB and Tron were the only altcoins in green. XRP plunged over 5 per cent, whereas Etheruem, Cardano, Solana, Dogecoin and Avalanche shed 2 per cent each.