Welcome to Today's News. Our top stories include updates on the Packers vs. Patriots game, residents of Sanibel Island hoping for recovery after Hurricane Ian, and a dip in fever cases in Chennai. Also, don't forget to check out our SNL premiere recap!
Packers vs. Patriots, Eagles vs. Jaguars: Week 6 NFL scores, highlights and more
- Packers vs. Patriots: The game ended with the score close, however the Packers took the win. Brian Hoyer was ruled out due to a head injury.
- Sanibel residents: The hurricane caused a lot of destruction and the residents are hoping for a recovery.
- Chennai: Fever cases have been on the rise, however they dipped after September. It is expected that they will rise again as the monsoon season kicks in.
- Eagles vs. Jaguars: The Eagles pulled ahead in the second half and won the game. Miles Sanders helped lead the charge.
- Overwatch: The game will go offline forever today.
- Apple Watch: The watch is said to be able to detect heart attacks.
- Man City: The team could have scored more goals, according to their coach.
- British Open: The snooker final is ongoing.
- Asus ROG Phone: The phone is ranked high on the Antutu rankings.
- NASA: The organization hit an asteroid with a spacecraft and people are wondering what will happen next.
- Meghan earrings: There is a new revelation in the saga.
- Apple: The article tells the truth about the company.
- Banks: There is a fear that a global bank is on the brink of collapse.
- Covid: The author is wondering why there is no "Sorry Day" for those who have been affected by the pandemic.
- Em Rata: The actress slams the new Marilyn movie.
- Warne: The cricket player wins an emotional game.
- Bridge: The bridge leading to a former residential school on Vancouver Island is vandalized with a racial slur.
- SNL: The season premiere recap including host Miles Teller and musical guest Kendrick Lamar.
- Lotto: A 24-person syndicate from North Auckland wins the Powerball.
Asus ROG Phone 6D and its MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus dominates Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 phones in latest AnTuTu rankings
AnTuTu has now released its performance rankings for the month of September. The Asus ROG Phone 6D leads the pack, in no small part thanks to the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus and its class-leading CPU performance.
Bridge leading to former residential school on Vancouver Island vandalized with racial slur
The Tseshaht First Nation is condemning an act of hate after a bridge leading to a former residential school in Vancouver Island was defaced with an anti-Indigenous slur on the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.