Welcome to the news for September 27th! Today we've got stories on Edward Snowden, NASA's DART spacecraft, Australia's national integrity commission, NFL DFS picks for Monday night football, and more.
Putin Grants Citizenship to Edward Snowden, Who Exposed U.S. Surveillance
- Putin grants citizenship to Edward Snowden, who exposed U.S. surveillance: The article discusses how Putin has granted citizenship to Edward Snowden, who is known for his involvement in exposing the U.S. surveillance program.
- Publicly Available Health Research Datasets: Opportunities and Respons | NSS: The article provides information on publicly available health research datasets and the opportunities and responsibilities associated with them.
- LIVE: NASA's DART spacecraft to smash into asteroid: The article provides live updates on NASA's DART spacecraft as it prepares to crash into an asteroid.
- Australia news LIVE: Early review finds federal grants funnelled to nobody in particular; debate over national integrity commission continues: The article discusses an early review which found that federal grants in Australia were funnelled to nobody in particular, as well as the continuing debate over a national integrity commission.
- NFL DFS Monday Night Football picks, Week 3: Cowboys vs. Giants fantasy lineup advice for DraftKings, Fanduel from Millionaire contest winner: The article provides fantasy football lineup advice for the Monday Night Football game between the Cowboys and Giants.
- 'Sparkada' ladies face career challenges head on: The article follows the career challenges faced by a group of women in the Philippines known as the 'Sparkada'.
- YouTube's Tech Reviewers Grow Up — The Information: The article discusses how YouTube's tech reviewers are growing up and the challenges they face.
- Mortgage lenders halt some deals after pound falls: The article discusses how mortgage lenders have halted some deals after the pound fell.
- Frozen embryos tied to higher risk of pregnancy complications related to high blood pressure, study suggests: The article discusses a study which found that frozen embryos may be linked to a higher risk of pregnancy complications related to high blood pressure.
- NASA moon rocket: Hurricane Ian delays launch: The article discusses how Hurricane Ian has delayed the launch of a NASA moon rocket.
- Heartbreaking detail about night Queen died: The article discusses a heartbreaking detail about the night Queen died.
- Rabies Free Africa celebrates World Rabies Day by hitting 2.5 million dogs vaccinated: The article discusses how Rabies Free Africa has celebrated World Rabies Day by vaccinating 2.5 million dogs.
- Biden announces new travel rules to fight 'unnecessary hidden fees': The article discusses how Biden has announced new travel rules to fight 'unnecessary hidden fees'.
- Fan violence at Wembley pub before England's UEFA Nations League clash against Germany leads to four a...: The article discusses how fan violence at a Wembley pub before England's UEFA Nations League clash against Germany has led to four arrests.
- Labour surge to biggest poll lead over Tories since 2001 ahead of Keir Starmer's keynote speech: The article discusses how Labour has surged to its biggest poll lead over the Tories since 2001, ahead of Keir Starmer's keynote speech.
- New NASA Studies Unveil First Mars Mission Findings: The article discusses new NASA studies which have unveiled the first Mars mission findings.
- Nunavik health board screens for TB in Akulivik school: The article discusses how the Nunavik health board is screening for TB in the Akulivik school.
- CBO says Biden's student loan cancellation plan could cost $400 billion: The article discusses how the Congressional Budget Office has said that Biden's student loan cancellation plan could cost $400 billion.
- Nasa prepares to crash spacecraft into asteroid in ‘planetary defense test’ – live: The article provides live updates on how Nasa is preparing to crash a spacecraft into an asteroid in a 'planetary defense test'.
Australia news LIVE: Early review finds federal grants funnelled to nobody in particular; debate over national integrity commission continues
The infrastructure minister says the previous government assigned cash to projects without any organisation backing them, the Coalition is calling for a shake-up of the tax system and NASA is planning to intercept an asteroid.
YouTube's Tech Reviewers Grow Up — The Information
YouTube creator Dom Esposito has been around long enough to see the best and worst of YouTube tech reviews. He started posting to the Google-owned video unit in 2011, reviewing gadgets and making how-to videos. He now has 443,000 subscribers on YouTube, where…
Frozen embryos tied to higher risk of pregnancy complications related to high blood pressure, study suggests
Pregnancies from in vitro fertilization using frozen embryos appear to be linked to an increased risk of complications related to high blood pressure, or hypertensive disorders, compared with when fresh embryos are used or when a pregnancy is conceived natura…
Biden announces new travel rules to fight 'unnecessary hidden fees'
President Joe Biden announced new rules Monday requiring airlines and travel sites to be more transparent about additional fees customers could be charged, fighting what he called "unnecessary hidden fees" that were "weighing down family budgets."