Today's headlines focus on a variety of topics, including business, hair, and tennis.
InterContinental Hotels Disrupted by Cyberattack
- A new report finds that more files may be missing from the National Archives than previously thought.
- A cyberattack on InterContinental Hotels has disrupted business at some of its franchisees.
- China has announced plans to reign in its Belt and Road program, which has cost over $1 trillion.
- Gray hair is becoming a new power move for women in the workplace.
- Federer talks about life after tennis and how he plans to stay involved in the sport.
- Peloton is seeking a new Chief Marketing Officer after the departure of its marketing head.