Today's headlines cover a wide range of topics, from the ongoing pandemic to new minimum taxes to the Super Bowl.
Covid-19 Halts Funeral Business - Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway Could Be Among Top Payers of New Minimum Tax
- The funeral business has been changed forever by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Big tech companies like Facebook and Twitter do not have the Constitutional right to censor speech.
- Toyota is engaging with critics of its push to produce more electric vehicles.
- Amazon and Berkshire Hathaway could be among the top corporate payers of a new federal minimum tax.
- Rihanna will headline the Super Bowl halftime show.
- It is possible to be internet famous and anonymous at the same time.