Catalytic converter theft is on the rise, an American businessman is being forced to leave China, and tech is becoming boring. Here's a look at today's top stories.
An American Helped Build a Business Inside China. Clients Want Him to Leave
- A recent surge in catalytic converter theft has been observed across the United States.
- An American businessman who has helped build a successful business inside of China is now being asked by clients to leave the country.
- As technology becomes more commonplace, it is also becoming more boring. Some believe that this is a good thing.
- Six professionals offer their best guesses as to where markets are headed in the near future.
- A new study has found that scaring oneself silly can have surprising benefits, including reducing stress levels and improving sleep quality.