Today's headlines cover a range of topics, from Ford's latest supply-chain snafu to Netflix's new payment deals for comedy specials.
Ford's Snafu: Not Enough Badges
- Ford's Latest Supply-Chain Snarl: Not Enough Blue Oval Badges
- Ford is facing a fresh supply-chain snarl that could limit production of its popular F-150 pickup truck.
- The issue: A shortage of the small blue oval badges that adorn the truck's grille.
- The badges are made by a supplier in Europe, which has been hit by a production setback.
- Ford is said to be working on a fix, but it's not clear when it will be able to resume full production of the truck.
- Netflix Reduces Payments for Comedy Specials in Some New Deals
- In a shift that could save the company millions of dollars, Netflix is reducing the payments it makes to some comedians for their comedy specials.
- The deals are with lower-profile comedians, who will now be paid a flat fee instead of a percentage of ticket sales.
- The move comes as Netflix looks to cut costs amid a slowdown in subscriber growth.
Ford's Latest Supply-Chain Snarl: Not Enough Blue Oval Badges
<ol><li>Ford's Latest Supply-Chain Snarl: Not Enough Blue Oval Badges - WSJ The Wall Street Journal </li><li>The inactive Kentucky Speedway is now a storage facility for a massive collection of unfinished Ford trucks visible from space Yahoo Sports </li><…