In today's news, we have stories on a variety of topics, including science, sports, health, business, and entertainment.
Liverpool secures Champions League spot; Align Technology shares tumble
- Indian scientists are shocked after the government scraps nearly 300 awards.
- Liverpool have secured a Champions League spot after Elliott sealed a win against Ajax.
- One person has died and six children have been injured in a crash involving a truck and a car on Goomalling-Toodyay Road.
- A review of the Sony A7R V, a powerful camera with some refined features.
- A pilot program to increase access to condoms in the community.
- Meta shares have tumbled after the company warned of challenges to revenue in the near future.
- AAOpt 2022: Ten common misconceptions in myopia management.
- Var has ruled out Harry Kane's 95th-minute winner against Sporting CP.
- Hugh Jackman has admitted that he was an "a**hole" during a recent TV stunt.
- Zac Efron looks unrecognisable in new pictures that show him with wild hair.
- Sandton is on high alert after the US warns of a possible terror attack.
- Jerry Lee Lewis' rep has slammed a false report that the singer had died at the age of 87.
- CHEO's emergency department is handling more patients than it was designed for due to a surge in RSV cases.
- Makhachev has received a hero's welcome upon his return to Dagestan.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Meta Platforms, ServiceNow, Align Technology and more.
- Conor Benn has criticised the "unfair and biased" procedure that led to him relinquishing his boxing licence.
- NASA has spotted methane "super-emitters" from space.
- 2023: It is over – Tinubu speaks on the "bad" relationship with Osinbajo.
- Robert Quinn has been traded to the Eagles for a fourth-round draft pick.
2023: It is over – Tinubu speaks on ‘bad’ relationship with Osinbajo
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has insisted he does not have anything against Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo. Tinubu stated this when he addressed a group in Kano that worked for Osinbajo's presidential b…