Moms Justice Claim Your Share of Vizzy Settlement Dollars

Moms Justice

Moms Justice

Moms JusticeLegal News You Can Use

Justice Alert

Moms Justice - Claims, Lawsuits, Class Actions and Mass Torts!

Exposing Tobacco, Big Tech, Big Pharma, financial scams, sexual assault, medical devices, pay disparity, and even toxic chemicals.

Example Image

Children and women are unequally hurt by everyone.Tobacco, Big Tech, Big Pharma, financial scams, sexual assault, medical devices, pay disparity and even toxic chemicals.

At Moms Justice, we are committed to maintaining the highest level of transparency with our users.

Legal News You Can Use

Welcome to Moms Justice, your dedicated online community for seeking justice and support for families in need. At Moms Justice, we strive to provide valuable resources, guidance, and insights to help you navigate the challenges you may be facing.

If you've ever sipped on a Vizzy vitamin-infused hard seltzer, you'll want to pay close attention. You may be eligible to get a piece of a $9.5 million settlement pie! Molson Coors, the parent company of Vizzy, has agreed to settle a class-action lawsuit regarding the allegedly misleading marketing of their product. Today we'll guide you through the process of claiming your Vizzy settlement dollars, how much you can expect to receive, and when you should expect a payout.

The class-action lawsuit accused Molson Coors of misleadingly marketing Vizzy products as containing "antioxidant Vitamin C from the acerola superfruit." While Molson Coors has not admitted to any wrongdoing, they have agreed to pay $9.5 million to settle the lawsuit and remove the label and phrase from all marketing and promotion.

If you purchased a Vizzy vitamin-infused hard seltzer in the United States within the designated time frame, you may be eligible to participate in the class-action settlement. To claim your share, follow these steps:

  1. Gather proof of purchase: To submit a claim, you'll need to provide proof of purchase for the Vizzy products you bought. This can include receipts, credit card statements, or any other documentation that shows you purchased the product.
  2. Visit the settlement website: The official settlement website will provide you with all the necessary information about the lawsuit and how to submit a claim. Be sure to check the website regularly for updates and deadlines.
  3. Complete the claim form: You'll need to fill out a claim form to receive your share of the settlement. This will likely require your contact information, proof of purchase, and a description of the products you bought. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully and provide all the required information.
  4. Submit your claim: After completing the claim form, submit it through the settlement website or via mail, depending on the instructions provided. Make sure to keep a copy of your submission for your records.
Moms Justice - Legal News You Can Use

You can get up to a $15 payout with no proof of purchase.