The Fed raised interest rates by 75 basis points today, causing the Dow to sink more than 500 points in a whiplash trading session. The Fed's decision to raise rates was balanced with trying not to tank the economy.Meanwhile, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are on the rise today.
What crisis? High-stakes crypto lending looks here to stay amid market rout
- The crypto lending market is thriving despite recent volatility in the prices of major cryptocurrencies.
- Fairlead's Katie Stockton says that the bear market is likely to continue if bitcoin does not recover soon.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average sank more than 500 points in a volatile trading session after the Federal Reserve raised interest rates by 75 basis points.
- The Fed's latest rate hike is a delicate balancing act between trying to support the economy and not trigger a recession.
- Stocks Push Higher Ahead of Rate Decision: Stock market news live updates.
- The world of leg-lengthening surgery is booming.
- What Is a Bitcoin Futures ETF? How Does It Differ From a Bitcoin Spot ETF?
- Missed Out on Bitcoin? Buy This Cryptocurrency Now.
- Why Bitcoin, Marathon Digital, and Hut 8 Mining Are Rising Today.
- 3 Cryptocurrencies Held by Wealthy Investors.
- USDC Is Trending for These 2 Reasons. Is It a Buy?
- Is GameStop's Big Bet on NFTs Going Bust?
- DPS Recap: How Decrypt’s Alanna Roazzi-Laforet is selling advertisers on blockchain-based branded content.
- Meet The Investor Willing To Put His Money Into Ponzi Schemes. His Fund Is Up 593%.
- Kraken CEO Jesse Powell Is Stepping Down.
- Waiting On The Fed.
- Decision To Switch Ethereum To Proof-Of-Stake May Have Been Based On Misleading Energy FUD.
- Daily Dozen | Forbes: Putin Doubles Down; The Metal Mining Boom; LA Metro Corruption.
- Buying a UK Crypto Business: The New Regulatory Hurdles.
- BITO Still Has Room To Fall.
- Análisis de Ethereum: una semana después de la fusión.
- Crypto-Linked Stocks Rally After Fed Rate Hike.
- Bitcoin Lightning-Enabled ‘Listen-to-Earn’ Podcast App Gets an Upgrade.
- Market Wrap: Cryptos Decline as FOMC Delivers Expected Rate Hike.
- First Mover Americas: Bitcoin Steady at $19K as Traders Wait for Fed's Decision.
- Hodlonaut’s Tweets a ‘Reckless Campaign’ Against Craig Wright, Lawyers Say, as Satoshi Trial Reaches Conclusion.
- Amid Market Rout, Crypto Miners Are Still Building.
- Crypto Exchange CoinCorner Eyes Middle East Expansion Via Partnership With Emirates CEO's Private Office.
- Riot Blockchain Sues Northern Data Over Disclosures Related to Texas Bitcoin Mine Acquisition.
Stock market news live updates: Stocks push higher ahead of rate decision
<ol><li>Stock market news live updates: Stocks push higher ahead of rate decision Yahoo Canada Finance </li><li>U.S. stocks gain ground ahead of latest interest rate hike CTV News </li><li>Futures edge higher as investors gird for another big rate hike K…
The booming world of leg-lengthening surgery
GQ recently published a fascinating look into the world of elective leg lengthening. I had no idea that cosmetic leg lengthening was a booming business, that hundreds of men in the U.S. are getting the procedure every year (to the tune of $75,000 to $150,000)…
Decision To Switch Ethereum To Proof-Of-Stake May Have Been Based On Misleading Energy FUD
The Merge has transformed ETH from a decentralized asset, available to any young gamer with access to a decent GPU, to more of a centralized, oligarchic asset, controlled by a relatively few participants who already own tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of …
Daily Dozen | Forbes: Putin Doubles Down; The Metal Mining Boom; LA Metro Corruption
PepsiCo is the latest major food company to stop production in Russia; Biden's pick to lead the Federal Aviation Authority was named in a corruption-related search warrant; new mines are needed to satisfy growing demand for lithium-ion batteries; and more.
Crypto Exchange CoinCorner Eyes Middle East Expansion Via Partnership With Emirates CEO's Private Office
U.K. crypto exchange CoinCorner is looking to expand across the Middle East through a partnership with the private office of Sheikh Saeed bin Ahmed Al Maktoum, CEO of the Emirates airline and member of the ruling family of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).