Today's top headlines in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain include Nym's plans to improve internet privacy, Walmart's potential interest in crypto, and why Bitcoin could see significant growth in the coming years. Gold vs Bitcoin is also a hot topic, with many wondering which asset will come out on top in the long run. Progressives are being criticized for their lack of understanding when it comes to Bitcoin, and Celsius users are concerned about personal information being revealed in a recent bankruptcy case.
Bitcoin Futures ETF at 1: $1.8 billion lured, over half lost
- Nym's plan to boost internet privacy through 'mixnets'.
- If Walmart is serious about crypto, Bitcoin might soar.
- Why Bitcoin could soar in the coming years.
- Gold vs Bitcoin: Which asset has the upper hand on the other since the last five Diwali.
- 'Flood into' crypto—Bitcoin poised for an unexpected S&P 500 earthquake after $2 trillion Ethereum, BNB, XRP, Solana, Cardano and Dogecoin price crash.
- Peter Thiel net worth: Age, height, assets, career, biography, family, investments.
- Think before you sell your Bitcoin.
- Progressives misunderstand Bitcoin because they've lost their way.
- What is Windows 11's enhanced phishing protection & how does it work?
- Crypto means absolutely nothing without censorship resistance.
- Asian shares poised to advance after yields dip: Markets wrap.
- Matthew Perry the Diane Sawyer interview.
- Funnycontrol | Where to invest Rs 1 lakh if you're not a motivational speaker.
- Lil Uzi Vert & Frank Ocean music hacker sentenced to 18 months in prison.
- Small Bitcoin investors stop whales from crashing BTC price below $18K.
- Bitcoin price hits $19.5K into weekly close as trader predicts 'green week'.
- Kazakhstan among top 3 Bitcoin mining destinations after US and China.
- Bitcoin will surge in 2023 — but be careful what you wish for.
- How CZ built Binance and became the richest person in crypto.
- Crypto incubators have a responsibility to maintain fiscal discipline.
- Celsius users concerned over personal info revealed in bankruptcy case.
- Bitcoin Bearish Signal: Dormant Supply On The Move Again.
- 22% of CFTC's year enforcement actions involve digital assets.
- Crypto experts map out path for bridging gap between TradFi, DeFi.
- CFTC Says Over 20% Of Cases It Handled This Year Involved Crypto.
- Cardano NFT Volume Hits New ATH Rising Over 300%.
- The Bitcoin Futures ETF at 1: $1.8 billion lured, over half lost.
- Crypto week at a glance: Bitcoin Wobbles at 19k, India to develop SOPs for tokens.
- Bitcoin whales’ on-chain activity diminishes; What it means for BTC?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: 18827 Yielded Way.
Nym's Plan to Boost Internet Privacy Through 'Mixnets'
Harry Halpin helped create uniform cryptography standards for the World Wide Web Consortium, reports Quanta magazine — but "he also wanted to protect the lower, foundational level: the network through which the information is transmitted. "In 2018, he start…
Gold vs Bitcoin: Which asset has the upper hand on the other since the last five Diwali
In recent times, digital gold and sovereign gold bonds have been the preferred modes of choice for many investors, as these options take away the hassle of purchasing and storing custody of gold. While the storage and accrual of gold's value have been digitis…
‘Flood Into’ Crypto—Bitcoin Poised For An Unexpected S&P 500 Earthquake After $2 Trillion Ethereum, BNB, XRP, Solana, Cardano And Dogecoin Price Crash
Investor and Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary has predicted a long-awaited piece of regulation could be poised to catapult bitcoin and crypto into the S&P 500—warning, "you either join the wave or get lost"...
Peter Thiel Net Worth: Age, Height, Assets, Career, Biography, Family, Investments
Remember the old days when you had to carry your money whenever you go? There was always the risk of losing it or getting it stolen. Also, you had to go to the bank to withdraw it when needed. And don’t get me started on the withdrawing process. On top of thi…
Bitcoin Bearish Signal: Dormant Supply On The Move Again
On-chain data shows some dormant Bitcoin supply is again moving into exchanges, something that could be bearish for the price of the crypto. Bitcoin Exchange Inflow For Old Coins Has Observed Spikes In Recent Days As pointed out by an analyst in a CryptoQuant…
CFTC Says Over 20% Of Cases It Handled This Year Involved Crypto
The CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission) and the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) are two regulating offices in U.S. that have been the subjects of a number of debates as to who should have oversight on the crypto market and the illicit activities …
Cardano NFT Volume Hits New ATH Rising Over 300%
Data shows the total volume of the Cardano-based NFTs has reached a new all-time high after surging up more than 300% in the last ten days. Cardano Daily NFT Volume Sets New ATH At 4 Million ADA Ater having remained low for the last few months, the 24 hour vo…
The Bitcoin Futures ETF at 1: $1.8 billion lured, over half lost
Operationally speaking, it’s performance has been near-flawless. A slew of worries over cryptocurrency volatility, the depth of the market for futures and the cost of rolling its underlying contracts have all fallen by the wayside in 12 months of solid functi…
Crypto week at a glance: Bitcoin Wobbles at 19k, India to develop SOPs for tokens
The latest inflation data from the United Kingdom shows that inflation is at its highest in 4 decades and is mainly driven by high food prices and the falling supremacy of the pound. The US economy is defying global trends and is becoming a stringer with the …
Bitcoin whales’ on-chain activity diminishes; What it means for BTC?
Amid the extended crypto bear market, monitoring the whale activity of assets like Bitcoin (BTC) has become a crucial metric... Continue reading The post Bitcoin whales’ on-chain activity diminishes; What it means for BTC? appeared first on Finbold.