The global stock market rally continued today, with Asian stocks extending their gains and oil prices steadying at pre-invasion levels. However, U.S. stocks dipped after the European Central Bank hiked interest rates and Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell reaffirmed his hawkish stance on monetary policy. Meanwhile, SEC Chair Gary Gensler warned crypto startup founders and venture capitalists that the sector will not take off unless there is more trust. A new White House report also warned that crypto mining could hurt climate progress.
Will Shiba Inu Benefit More From Ethereum's Upcoming Merge or Shibarium?
- Analysis: A look at why rising real yields may trouble U.S. stocks
- Asian stocks extend rally; oil steadies at pre-invasion levels
- US stocks dip after the ECB hikes rates and Fed Chair Powell backs hawkish stance
- SEC Chair Gary Gensler sends a message to crypto startup founders and VCs: 'This field will not take off unless you have some trust'
- Crypto Mining Could Hurt Climate Progress, New White House Report Says
- Major world events during Queen Elizabeth II's historic 70-year reign
- Fake ‘Apple Crypto Event 2022’ attracts 70k viewers with Tim Cook interview
- The head of the SEC says most cryptocurrencies are operating illegally
- Why Shares of Riot Blockchain Are Rising Today
- The No-Brainer Crypto That Some Billionaires Could Regret Not Buying
- Why Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Solana Were Up Thursday Morning
- This Cryptocurrency Surged Ahead of Ethereum's Upcoming 'Merge.' Is Now the Time to Buy?
- Why Altcoins Jumped on Thursday Afternoon
- Why This Billionaire Investor Thinks Crypto Is a Buy Right Now
- 2 Cryptos That Could Dwarf Ethereum
- Will Shiba Inu Benefit More From Ethereum's Upcoming Merge or Shibarium?
- US stocks gain after a back-and-forth session as Wall Street weighs the latest hawkish remarks from Fed Chair Powell
- Best mobile casinos and casino apps for Android & iOS: Explore the top mobile casino games
- S3 Ep99: TikTok “attack” – was there a data breach, or not? [Audio + Text]
- Free the Internet
- Links 9/8/2022
- 2:00PM Water Cooler 9/8/2022
- Apple iPhone 14 launch used to hook victims into a crypto scam
- Russian pranksters posed as Navalny aides to gain audience with Australian MPs
- ‘Massive Capitulation’ Coming—Here’s How Low ‘Intense’ Selling Pressure Could Send The Bitcoin Price
- Will Crypto Ever Recover Or Will Winter Last Forever?
- ‘Limit Or Eliminate’—Biden Executive Order Triggers Shock U.S. Bitcoin Ban Proposal After Radical Ethereum Upgrade And Wild Crypto Price Swings
- Technical Analysts Highlight Key Levels For Bitcoin As Macro Factors Drive Markets
- The White House Wants Crypto Mining Companies To Share How Much Energy They Use With Regulators
Fake ‘Apple Crypto Event 2022’ attracts 70k viewers with Tim Cook interview
Apple held its “Far out” special event yesterday to announce the iPhone 14 lineup and a number of other things. Some people tuning in to watch the event on YouTube, however, saw an entirely different event: a fake “Apple Crypto Event 2022” featuring clips of …
The head of the SEC says most cryptocurrencies are operating illegally
There’s a legal test US regulators use to determine what qualifies as an investment contract, and therefore should be regulated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission. And the head of the SEC says most cryptocurrencies pass it. Read more...
Best mobile casinos and casino apps for Android & iOS: Explore the top mobile casino games
It’s rather sad that you can still find online casinos without the proper optimization for mobile devices, but that’s exactly what this article is about — helping you find the right ones. To assist you in finding the best mobile casinos for your specific gami…
Russian pranksters posed as Navalny aides to gain audience with Australian MPs
Vovan and Lexus gave evidence at a Senate hearing alleging Russian spies were stealing kangaroos and echidnasTwo Russian pranksters posed as representatives of Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny to successfully dupe an Australian Senate committee in…
‘Limit Or Eliminate’—Biden Executive Order Triggers Shock U.S. Bitcoin Ban Proposal After Radical Ethereum Upgrade And Wild Crypto Price Swings
Bitcoin, using the energy-intensive proof-of-work consensus mechanism, could be banned in the U.S. under a proposal made by the White House Office of Science and Technology...
Technical Analysts Highlight Key Levels For Bitcoin As Macro Factors Drive Markets
Bitcoin prices have experienced some volatility lately, dropping below $19,000 and then recovering. What levels of support and resistance should traders monitor? What macroeconomic developments are likely to drive prices? Several analysts offer their views.